Friday, July 15, 2011

Review/Swatches: ELF Blush/Bronzed Duo

Yay, an E.L.F. Product Review! I love doing reviews on E.L.F. because they are so cheap and so inexpensive. So, people have told me that this is suppose to be the exact dupe for the Orgasm/Laguna powder duo. And if you notice, E.L.F. has almost the same packaging as NARS. Like the material pretty much feels like the same.
What I love:
The huge mirror! I love it, I use everyday!
Also, I LOVE the price. It retails for about 3$ and you get 4 grams in each shade, this is a great price for the product you are getting.

My mother owns the NARS blush in Orgasm and she also owns the Laguna.
Wanna know the difference?
- The blush is a little bit lighter and not as pink as Orgasm
- The bronzer pretty much looks the same.

Pigmentation? AMAZING.
You can purchase this at Target or the eyelipsface.com
What do you think?
[pictures and text are ALL mine, don't use]
--- sorry that the lighting is a bit off

No comments:

Post a Comment