Wednesday, July 27, 2011

my quick summer workouts!


Image Source: http://movies.ndtv.com/PhotoDetail.aspx?Page=13&ID=1174


my quick summer workouts!
Whenever it's summer, I really dread working out because I would rather just lay out in the beach. Which I feel like that goes for most people since, it's hot and humid.
Even working out for a couple seconds will do the job, but you do need to still work out during the summer time, you definitely want to keep or have a summer body.
If you work your hardest for even 60 seconds will boost your energy for the day and might even want to you go harder and longer ever single time which means you'll tone up fast.
My favorite thing to do is jog in place for 1 minute.
[Text and tips are all mine]
[Image is not, source link is provided]

No comments:

Post a Comment