Saturday, July 23, 2011

Target Beauty Haul - 7/23/11

*Sorry for the blurry pic
Today I went to Target because I really wanted to get a new curling wand before school started.
*Remington Clipless Curling Wand (I couldn't find the Conair one so I got this one since MacBarbie07 used it)
*NYC Palette in Smokey Blues ( I don't have blue eyes but I decided to try this out because MeganHeartsMakeup did a pretty tutorial with it)
*CoverGirl Tinted Moisturizer (I wanted to try out a tinted moisturizer)
*St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter (Just because I had a coupon for it, but it smells good)
[Image is mine]
[Text is mine]

1 comment:

  1. YOu will like that remington better than the conair!! I have a conair XL and I love the curls, but i keep turning it off on accident. It is really annoying. I have this remington and it works great! It locks which is awesome! :)
    Check out my blog and follow me please!!
    xoxo, nykki
    http://mymaneblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete