Thursday, December 1, 2011

NATM: Pinks & Duo Chrome Gray!

Nail at the moment!!
I always use OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous and I never ever use any other colors really, but this is my favorite color of all time. And i wanted to use some of my other nail polishes. I decided to go for a hot pink, and I know that the colors don't match, but I don't care...lol. I like it.

What colors I used:
*OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous
*China Glaze Shocking Pink

I never use hot pink on my nails, but I honestly like it, I know that it isn't summer time and bright colors aren't in, but I love it still. and I feel like the OPI color kind of tones it down. I know it looks weird, but I like it haha.






Questions for you?:
Do you like the color combo? Do you wear bright colors during the fall time?


Images are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment