Thursday, December 8, 2011

Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation


So, I decided to get this product at CVS a while back ago, I just wanted to try it out, it sounded pretty good and I know that I'm pretty young and I don't need the "Age Rewind" thing. But my mom and I decided to try it out together and see how it works. It was kind of a cool concept, and I've never really seen an age thing foundation before.

The Applicator
The applicator is strange but unique. It's like this microfiber sponge that the product actually comes out of.  The applicator is extremely soft, I must say, I really like it.

How it works?
At the very bottom there is this collar at the end that you twist, and after a couple of clicks you can get the perfect amount of product, a single click isn't enough for sure.

Review:

PROS:
+ It has an SPF of 18
+ It contains Goji Berry which is a powerful antioxidant which is know to prevent premature aging.
+ The applicator is so soft!
+ It's pretty easy to find, it's from the Drugstore
+ Inexpensive
+ Buildable
+ Lightweight
+ Blends so nicely
+ Goes on smoothly

CONS:
- It's pretty moist, so probably not meant for oily skin types.
- Doesn't stay on all day
- Could be greasy to certain people since it's pretty moist.
- Not the best coverage, you need to build it up.

RATE: 4/5

Questions for you:
1. Have you tried out this product? 2. When you first saw this, did you think it was gimmicky? 3. Would you want to try this out?

***images are mine****

No comments:

Post a Comment