Sunday, December 11, 2011

Target Haul



Josephine's Crazy Target Haul! Okay, I understand that this isn't as crazy as some of the hauls I've seen, but this one is the craziest one for me yet. I usually just buy one or two things at target but today I had to get a basket! Haha! Okay, so this is what I got...

I got two of the ELF Holiday Palettes... both at the cost of 5$ Each!

ELF Holiday Palette in "Glitter Eye" A palette with a range of all different colors and comes with 12 colors, a double sided applicator as well as a brightening eye pencil.

Elf Holiday Palette in "Smoky Eye" A palette that comes with some smoky colors but there are some blues and such too it, it comes with 3 cream eyeliners/shadows, 9 colors, a double sided applicator, as well as a brightening eye pencil.

The next elf thing is....
 ELF Studio Powder "Taklon" Brush Wow, this brush is so soft, I'm in love already it has a flat top and is perfect for powder and blush. Cost: 3 $

Maybelline Flasies Flared Mascara I got this mainly because my friend told me that she got it and she was in love with it and it has a spoon brush like and she has amazing lashes, so I'm very excited to try this out! Cost:4.99$

NYC Liquid Liner  I got this mainly because I thought that it was felt tip eyeliner pen, but I didn't look close enough, but oh well, I'm still going to use it up, and it was only 2.99

ELF Gel Cream Eyeliner  got this mainly for my mom because I already have one of my own and it's abosutely amazing and it works wonders, and plus it's cheap it was only 3 $

Maybelline Mineral Powder Sorry guys, I accidentally photographed this in the picture but I actually didn't get it at target, I got it at Ross, I just did a post on it, so check it out!

Maybelline Define-A-Line in "Ebony Black" I mainly just got this because my friend actually uses it and I really like it because I used hers before and it works amazing, it's very black and pigmented Cost:  5-6 $ 

Well, that was a wrap, oh wait, I got butterfingers Hahahaha! Okay, well probably not going to be shopping for makeup in a while, and I know that this haul isn't as big at the other one's I have seen, but I really don't ever shop like this, I usually pickup one or two things but not in this haul! Anyways, hope you liked it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment