Sunday, December 11, 2011

Look what I scored for 5$!

 Look at what I scored for 5.00 $! I'm so excited about this product, I've been meaning to pick up another Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer since the one that I had from before was way too light!



So today I went to Ross today and  I wanted to look for some random things to buy not really looking for anything in particular, but when I saw this around the makeup area and it was in the very back and I saw this for only 5 dollars! I was like, I have to get this! I have to get this!

Just buying the mineral power concealer itself is usualy about 6-7 dollars just for the concealer itself, but if I bought this for 5 dollars, I also got a powder! And guess what? It was in my shade! I was lucky!

I also had to go Target right afterwards and I saw the powder and the concealer at target and it was like 6-7 dollars for the concealer and I don't remember the price for the powder, but i got so lucky and found this!

I recommend you guys looking long and hard, it was the only one left and I didn't  even know Ross sold Maybelline but I guess it's one of this one item/one time things. But it was only 5 dollars, I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment