Sunday, February 3, 2013

Loving the Naked 2 Palette!

I was going to do an in depth review, but I realized that most of you guys have this product! And I sure did jump on the bandwagon pretty late, I recently got it about a month or two ago and I have just been absolutely twitterpated by this product! The only color that doesn't swatch really well is Foxy but it is definitely a great color, I use it everyday, I know that you can barely even see the color but that is only because I only did one swipe of each eyeshadow but that color is really nice and enhancing.

I know most of you own this and absolutely love it, and so have I! All I can say is that, I love this product because it has all the color I need for on the go and anywhere and it's just so convenient! It's all in one product and everything is so pigmented (Foxy is a little bit light but it's a really nice brow bone/inner corner color, I just did a bad swatch off it :/ )

Overall, the $50 is TOTALLY worth it and that's coming from a bargain shopper that is extremely cheap about everything but I can honestly say that this was worth the $50 because all of the eyeshadows are silky, pigmented and exceeded my expectations!

--images are mine (please do not use :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment