Sunday, February 3, 2013

Quick Tip: How to Prevent Wrinkles (no medicine or anything needed)

Hey guys, I wanted to share a quick tip with everyone on how to prevent wrinkles. I am in my teen years so luckily, I don't have to worry too much. But it's never too early to prevent!

Did you know, sleeping on your stomach or side causes wrinkles? I know what you guys are thinking, you are crazy, what are you talking about. Well your head weighs about 7-9 pounds, and when you put your face against the pillow, your skin is being pressured by the weight of your head. Most doctors can tell what side you sleep on the most, because that's where most of the  wrinkles are.

I thought that was an interesting tip that I would share with you guys. I was going through my mom's old RedBook magazines from '08 and I came across this tip, so I thought it would share it with you guys, since it's never too early to start preventing!

(image is from http://healthyme123.com/anti-aging-reducing-wrinkles/)

No comments:

Post a Comment